Right of withdrawal
The General Terms and Conditions described below govern the use of this site. Your use and/or placement of any order indicate your acceptance of these Conditions.
Return Policy & Procedure: We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee on all new and unused merchandise in its original packaging (paintballs excluded).
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Used products may not be returned. Use is defined as any attempt to open packaging, fire, install, wear or wash.
- All manufactures provide at least a 90-day (some offer 1 year) full parts and labor warranty on guns.
- All purchasers of paintball markers must be 18 years of age. Purchasers agree to abide to all local laws and regulations in their area.
- Purchasers are responsible for all importation taxes and duties imposed.
- The sales of all paintballs are final. All attempts will be made to ship you the color of paintballs requested, but there is no guarantee. Breakage of paintballs is insured in shipment.
- Please contact carrier immediately if your shipment arrives with damage.
- All defective products are the responsiblility of the manufacturer. Please contact the manufactuerer for repairs, replacements, or exchanges of defective product.
- We will not accept exchanges or returns on defective merchandise, please contact the manufacturer.
- Shipping costs for returns are the responsibility of the purchaser. Shipping costs will not be refunded on returns or refused packages.
- No returns accepted without RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a RMA number.
Our Commitment To Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The Information We Collect: This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Impact Action Sports website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials.
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not shared with outside parties.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security: To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy: Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How To Contact Us: Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 503.213.3230 or send us an email at email@example.com.